Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great company

Well what can I say, two posts in a week. Firstly don't get used to it as it will not be happening.

Friday night was a great night and yes we all got more done than we probably thought we would.
Thanks to Geoff for the venue, Peter and Craig, for a great evening.

The Uneek signal kit was a joy to work on as it was very clean of flash and the timber mast showed reasonable grain detail. I spent most of my time filing down the head of the Lace Pin before attaching it to the semaphore arm. The pin head was so big that it covered the detail on the arm.

Sunday was the Railway Modellers Club of Qld buy and sell event at Brendale. I headed over with Craig (Cassino fame) and a heap of gear with the intention of selling it. There were plenty of stalls and people and I was happy with the amount I sold.
This was my first visit to their club rooms and Craig gave me a guided tour. Very impressive.

Away the day ended around 15.00, with a plesent drive home.
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment